2nd International Blood Drive “Life is in the Blood, donating the sap of life”.
- Saturday, October 5 and November 2. Cayey. Road PR-1 Km. 54.8, Int. 738, Montellano neighborhood.
1. October 9 through 12 in the city of Santa Cruz de la Sierra. In the regional Blood Bank of Santa Cruz (Calle Cuellar #430).
2. Wednesday, October 9: SUMMIT UNIVERSITY
3. Thursday 10 and Friday 11 of October: GABRIEL RENE MORENO UNIVERSITY.
4. Saturday, October 12: GENDARMERÍA MUNICIPAL.
5. Monday and Tuesday 4 and 5 of November: CIUDAD DE LA PAZ.
6. Thursday 17 and Friday 18 of October: CIUDAD DEL ALTO, TARIJA Y YACUIBA.
1. Saturday, October 5/ Austin, Texas, in the “Great Market”, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., 1500 S. PLEASANT VALLEY RD.
2. Saturday, November 9. Lynn Massachusetts. 65 Munroe Street, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Contact: Juan Gonzalez 781-718-6514 (Spanish) – Mary Trahan 781-842-4370 (English).
3. Friday, November 1. Washington D.C., from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., in The Union Mall, Langley Park, 1401 University Blvd east, Hyattsville, MD 20783
4. Sunday, November 10. Miami, Florida. From 1:00 in the afternoon. 5050 NW 74TH AVE SUITE 110 MIAMI, FL 33166
1. Wednesday, October 2. Chimaltenango. Study Center CETACH2, Km. 55, road on direction to Zaragoza, before arriving to FUNDABIEM, 8:30 to 16:00 hrs.
2. Friday, October 11. Antigua Guatemala
3. Saturday, October 19. Zacapa. Rafael Landivar University, San Luis Gonzaga Regional Campus, multiple use salon, 8:00 to 14:00 hours.
4. Tuesday, October 22. Coban. "Convento Santo Domingo de Guzmán", 1av. 1-31 zone 3, Cobán Alta Verapaz. (on one side of the cathedral, in front of the central plaza). 8:00 to 15:00 hours.
5. Monday, October 28. Quetzaltenango. San Carlos de Guatemala University, West University Center CUNOC, Medical Science Faculty, 8:00 to 15:00 hours.
6 Thursday, October 31, Ciudad de Guatemala, Rural University, Medical Science Faculty, 8:00 to 16:00 hours.
1. Tuesday, October 8. Department of The Union, National Hospital of The Union, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2. Wednesday, October 8. Department of San Miguel, National Hospital of San Miguel, Guzman Park, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
3. Friday, October 11. Department of Usulutan, National Hospital of Usulutan, Multiple use of the Town Hall of Usulutan, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4. Monday, October 21. Department of Sonsonate, National Hospital of Sonsonate, Central Park, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5. Wednesday, October 23. Department of Santa Ana, National Hospital of Santa Ana, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
6. Friday, October 25. Department of Cuscatlan, Municipality of Suchitoto, Central Park, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
7. Saturday, October 26. Department of Peace.
8. Wednesday, October 30. Department of San Salvador
From 14 to 19 of October in all the Mexican nation.
Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 of October, University of Panama. Address: Via Simon Bolivar, isthmian. Place: University Auditorium. Hour: from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
2. Thursday, October 24. University of the Caribbean. Address: Howard, Panama Pacific, Building 808. Place: Principal headquarters. Hour: from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
3. Friday, October 25. Latin University of Panama. Address: Via Ricardo J. Alfaro. Place: Principal auditórium, third floor. Hour: from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
4. Thursday, October 31, Autonomous University of Chiriqui, David Chiriqui. Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
1. Tuesday, October 15, Curico in Curico Plaza de Armas
2. Thursday, October 24, Linares in the Plaza de Armas de Linares
3. Saturday, October 26, Valparaíso in the Park Italy
4. Tuesday, October 29, Talca in the Pedestrian Walk 6 East with 1 South
5. Tuesday, October 29, Temuco in Plaza Hernán Henriquez Aravena Hospital
6. Tuesday, October 29, Conception in Plaza Peru
7. Tuesday, October 29, Antofagasta on the pedestrian promenade
8. Tuesday, October 29, Puerto Montt at the Costanera Mall
9. Tuesday, October 29, Santiago de Chile in the Plaza de Armas de Maipu in Santiago
10. Saturday, November 2, Viña del Mar in the Plazoleta Bombal
11. Copiapo. Confirmation pending
1. ANTIOQUIA: -Medellín October 26, Plaza Botero (Sectional Secretary of health of Antioquia) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2. ATLANTICO: -Barranquilla: November 2, Metropolitan University Hospital Foundation (Blood Bank FHUM), from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
3. BOLIVAR: -Arjona, November 1, Civic center from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Cartagena: October 30, Paseo de la Castellana Mall from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Magangue: November 1, Parque de las Americas from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4. BOYACA. -Paip: October 30, Jaime Rock Park (Hemocenter of the East of Boyaca) -Sogamoso: October 29, Main Park (Hemocenter of the East of Boyaca) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. CALDAS: -Manizales: November 1 and 2, Plaza de Bolivar (Hemocenter of Coffee and Tolima Grande), from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. -La Dorada: October 28 (Red Cross headquarters), from 12:00 m. to 6:00 p.m.; October 29 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and on October 30 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
6. CAUCA: -Santander de Quilichao: October 30, in the Central Park (Red Cross), from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Red Cross); -Silvia: October 29 Central Park (University Hospital San Jose), from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
7. CESAR: -Valledupar: October 29, Plazoleta en la Gobernación del Cesar, (Rosario Pumarejo de Lopez Hospital and Blood Bank (HUAV) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8. CORDOBA: -Monteria, October 30, San Jeronimo of Monteria Hospital (Blood Bank of Cordoba), from 8:00 to 5:00 p.m.
9. CUNDINAMARCA: -Bogotá D.C.: October 26, National Park (Hospital San José); Salitre Plaza Shopping Center (Children's Hospital San José); Titán Plaza Shopping Center (Colsanitas Reina Sofía); Plazoleta Ciudad Tunal Shopping Center (District Hemocenter); Metro Recreo Park (University Hospital San Rafael Clinic); Mall Centro Mayor (National Institute of Cancerology); Timiza Park (Karl Landteiner in Memoriam Foundation); Plaza de las Américas Shopping Center (Colombian Red Cross); Portal de Suba (Colombian Hematological Foundation). From 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. -Chía: Chía Central Park (University Hospital Samaritana); -Fusagasugá:
November 2 Main Park, (San Rafael Hospital) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
10. MAGDALENA: -The Bank: October 26, Cancha el Terminalito (Banco HUAV), from 8:00 a.m. at 2:00 p.m.
11. GOAL: -Villavicencio: October 29 and 31: Libertadores Park and October 30: Sagrada Familia Parish, Barrio Porfía, (Departmental Hospital of Villavicencio), from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
12. NARIÑO: -Spend: October 29 and 31, (Departmental Hospital, and Hospital San Pedro Foundation).
13. NORTH OF SANTANDER: -Cucuta: October 26, Ventura Plaza Shopping Center (Erasmo Meoz Hospital), 10:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. -Ocaña: October 30, Plaza 29 de Mayo (Blood Bank Emiro Quintero Cañizares Hospital), from 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
14. QUINDÍO: -Armenia: November 2, Plaza Bolívar de Armenia (Hospital San Juan de Dios) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
15. RISARALDA: -Pereira: October 26, Plaza de Bolívar (Otun Hemocenter and San Jorge Hospital Hemocenter), from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
16. SANTANDER: -Barrancabermeja: October 26, Field 22 (Pinchote), (Higuera Escalante Blood Bank), from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. -Bucaramanga: October 26, Yamaha Motor (Blood Bank Metropolitan Clinic) 9:00 a.m. and Colegio Libertad from 12:00 m. at 6:00 p.m.; October 29, Civic Plaza Luis Carlos Galán, (Metropolitan Bank of Blood HUS). -Girón: October 30 (Metropolitan Clinic) from 8:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
17. TOLIMA: -Lérida: October 26, Central Park (University Hospital Federico Lleras Acosta), from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m.
18. VALLE: -Cali: October 26, Confandi, Morichal (University Hospital of the Valley), from 9:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m. -Tuluá - October 26, Civic Plaza Boyacá and La Herradura Shopping Center (Red Cross) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1. San José. Homeless, La Villa Theater, in front of the Central Park. Hours: 7:30 a.m. at 4:00 p.m. - Thursday 3 and Friday 4 October.
2. In Heredia, in the República de Argentina School, Bulevard of the central park of Heredia. Thursday 10 and Friday 11 October. Hours: 7:30 a.m. at 4:00 p.m.
3. San José. La Merced Church, Parish Hall. Thursday, October 24 and Friday, October 25. Hours: from 7:30 a.m. at 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 30
Time: from 9:00 am
Local: Health Park
Saturday, October 19
Time: from 8: 00hs
Local: Plaza de armas
1. Lima: October 19 to 26
1. Buenos Aires
October 28 to 30 - Garraham Hospital
2. Fourth River
November 2 - Hospital San Antonio de Padua
October 26, Pablo Soria Hospital
November 9 Provincial Center of Hemotherapy of the Chaco.
5. San Luis
November 1 Central Bank of the Province.
October 28 to 30 Central blood bank
October 28 and 29 Hector Cura Hospital
8. Tres Arroyos
October 30 and November 1 Hospital Pirovano
To confirm day:
Mendoza, Neuquén, Mar del Plata, Viedma and Bahía Blanca
Friday, November 1: in Managua, Masaya, Rivas and Chinandega.
Wednesday, October 30
Mobile Unit Barrio Collblanc
Carretera de Collblanc, 11-17
Hours: 17 to 20.30
Saturday November 2
Blood collection center
Hospital of Bellvitge
Feixa Llarga, s / n 08907
l'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
DAY: Wednesday 23 and Thursday October 24,
TIME: from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
ADDRESS: Av. Amazonas and Japan, in front of the General Police Headquarters (Parque la Carolina
DAY: Thursday, October 31,
TIME: from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
ADDRESS: Obelisco Av. Mariano Acosta, in front of the main station of the Railroad; AND FROM ANOTHER ADDRESS: Pedro Moncayo Park Simón Bolívar Street between Juan José Flores street and Gabriel García Moreno street, in front of the Gobernación.
CITY: Santo Domingo de los Tsachilas
DAY: Wednesday, October 30,
TIME: from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm,
ADDRESS: Central Park of Santo Domingo in front of the Municipality.
From October 19 to November 10 in the following places:
SÃO JOSÉ DOS CAMPOS SÃO PAULO
RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO BRANCO ACRE
BELÉM DO PARA PARA
BARUERI SÃO PAULO
SÃO PAULO CAPITAL
BRASÍLIA FEDERAL DISTRICT
BOA VISTA RORAIMA
PORTO VELHO RONDÔNIA
October 31 - Tegucigalpa, in the central square of the city.
October 31 and November 1 - Ceiba, Atlántida, at the facilities of the Honduran Red Cross.
November 2 in San Pedro Sula, industrial capital of Honduras.